Dyspepsia is a feeling of discomfort experienced before or after food intake. This is not a disease but a symptom of a disease that might be taking shape inside the stomach. Correct lifestyle and natural treatment help in restoring stomach health.
A dyspepsia is a form of indigestion where there is discomfort in the upper abdomen. It cannot be termed as a disease but rather is the symptom of a disease that might be in its initial stages in the digestive tract. Treatment for dyspepsia should take place at an early stage. Follow the symptoms and consult a doctor. With the correct lifestyle and food, you will be cured.
Symptoms of dyspepsia
- A feeling of heaviness in the stomach even without having eaten too much
- Discomfort in the upper abdomen area with severe pain between the breastbone and navel
- A burning sensation in the stomach and in the lower area of the breastbone and navel
- A feeling of bloating due to gas followed by tightness in the stomach
- Nausea and wanting to vomit
- Some people also experience heartburn with a pain in the centre of the chest that may also go down to the neck and back specially after eating
- Gradually this may also lead to a loss in appetite & weight loss
- In severe cases vomiting with traces of blood
- Black and tarry stool
- Troubles in swallowing the food
- A general feeling of fatigue and weakness which is an indication of anaemia
- Even little exertion would lead to chest pain
The causes of dyspepsia are mostly lifestyle related. These symptoms occur due to incorrect food habit, erratic sleeping and exercises. People belonging to the age group of 20-30yrs. Are often negligent of their lifestyle, diet and sleeping habits.
If your diet consists of
- greasy and spicy food
- Higher intake of Caffeine
- Soda drinks and beverages
Your lifestyle includes
- anxiety and stress
- No exercise
More causes for Dyspepsia
Dyspepsia can also occur from the intake of certain antibiotics, antacids, pain relievers and iron supplements and other digestive conditions like peptic ulcer, celiac disease, gallstone, constipation, pancreatic inflammation, stomach cancer, intestinal blockage etc.
Treatment and cure of dyspepsia
Doctors will conduct the urea breath test to detect the presence of H. pylori, in the stomach. H.pylori stomach bacteria causes peptic ulcer. It has been scientifically proven that natural substances like the intake of Pylo-X reduce Helicobacter pylori load from the digestive tract without affecting the microbial balance of the stomach. Lactobacillus reuteri present in Pylo-x improves the gastric health and a patient following a prescribed dose of Pylo-x generally get cured within a period of two weeks.
Detect the early signs and wait no longer for greater symptoms to show. H.Pylori is a slow and lethal killer that will throw you off your normal lifestyle. The choice is completely yours, do you wish to lead a healthy life, or a life wrought by diseases. If any of the above-stated symptoms show, Contact https://www.pylo-x.com/ for a free consultation and prescribed dosage of Pylo-X.